Game Master apply

Go down

Game Master apply Empty Game Master apply

Post  BoiiAPK on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:00 am

Anyway this HiieClick
Name , Age , IGN :Haowen , 13 , BoiiAPK

Where do you live/Timezone : i live in Singapore

What Job u running for and why should i pick u...?:Super Game Master / Game Master

if u got any past experience or Pics
put them here: Nope i did not have any experience of being a GM But i got a friend who was a GM in other server that can help me in coding...

How can I benefit ("can help people", "invite more players", and "hosting events" "etc" does not count) ::I am good at finding hackers and dealing with them to the best of my abilities. I also refuse to give up on the idea of a server being peaceful and fun for everyone. I want to be apart in helping keep the server friendly.

Reason i applied : To help people in MacMS and keeping the community and server, fun and safe for everyone.

What are the rules to being a GM, and what do I think: Respect give it or don't expect it
Not being power hungry or abusing powers
No giving out items that weren't won in an event
No giving one player more of an advantage then another
Non-Biased decisions
Keeping in communication with other GMs
Keeping good communication with players to know what glitches are around, and what players suggestions are
Loving the server they are a GM in
Being mature when maturity is needed
Listening to a player fully even if they have bad grammar or spelling, and helping them to the fullest of your abilities
Not ignoring a player because you dislike them
Banning or Warning rule breakers and hackers
A player's problem or question always comes before the conversation that you are having with your friend.

How many hours I am on a day and if i get picked will i put more hours?
:i be online for around 6~12 hours if not i be online for the whole day

Are u mature if some 1 says ur bad gm and u suck fuck you or some other swear
how ull react? will u treat him same as all? or hate him? or try fix with him?: i will ask him why does he hate me and wad did i do to him...if he really hate me i dun mind and i will ask him to respect the rule of MacMS for not using any bad word's....If he still does not listen that is only a way by use jail for u for the mean time...

U See hacker what u do?:i will take a screenshots of him using hack in the map and given a warning..After the warning he is still using hack i will report to the first GM and ask if i should ban him or not....If the First GM not online i will put it at jail until the gm online....

will u quit if we dont gm you?
:nope i will try harder to try a new post for applying for a GM post...

-----this is where it gets harder-----

Handling a Problem: Please state what you would do in each of the following situations. There is no right or wrong answer. Single-paragraph form, please.

1) A player comes complaining to you about his "character" Whom is stuck in a map (Which has been hacked or Map crashed). You are a intern and cannot unstick him (Unstick at the webpage does not work) How can you help this player?
:i will try to warp him or ask him go to the website to try the unstuck Character or Unstuck Account... if still cannot i will try to ask another gm to help...

2) A annoying player is constantly spamming @p2p commands to you, and you are unable to mute him. The spam gets extremely overwhelming and you constantly disconnect. (This player is obviously asking for a ban and you are unable to) What do you do?
:i will ask another gm to help me because i am quite new to the server or i will ask for the first GM to help me...

3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has five super rebirths and was falsely ban. What do you do?
:i will ask the first GM to Un-Ban him because he was falsely ban...i wan try my best to help him if the person is really falsely ban...

4) You are currently in hide following a suspected hacker. Suddenly a donator enters the map and starts using a VAC or Demi hack. The suspected hacker cc'd as a result. What do you do?
:i will take a screenshots of him using hack in the map and given a warning..After the warning he is still using hack i will report to the first GM and ask if i should ban him or not....

Last edited by xiaoboii on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To let the owner know who i am)
BoiiAPK
BoiiAPK

Back to top Go down

Game Master apply Empty Re: Game Master apply

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Sorry for u waiting and i must say im reali imprased u had only 1 Error For real 0.0
im so imprased ur only error was at bottom of ur app Question 4.theres a ahacker ur following while ur following him.COMES A DONATOR AAND STARTS HACKING
there 2 hackers in this suitaion

Part That ur Going Amazing the rule u typed so specified and awesome im really impressed but the real question is if u are who u say u are in gm i hope so

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

http://macms.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Game Master apply Empty Re: Game Master apply

Post  BabyAngel on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Very Happy Yo hiie ^^
come support you!
dont lonely again ya Twisted Evil
BabyAngel
BabyAngel

Back to top Go down