Meaningless GM Application

Go down

Meaningless GM Application Empty Meaningless GM Application

Post  eroncxz on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:38 am

HI,
Name,Age,IGN: Eron Chiam Xin Zhi,13, Meaningless

I live at Singapore (GMT +8.00)

I would like to apply for game master because i wanted to try what is it like to be a game master i will like to help new players from mac ms...and try to solve any problem or bug they reported.

I dont have any past experience or pictures.^___^

It is because more private servers are coming out...i wan to try other servers and find out more about vr 83 then i will upgrade the things tat i found that cn develop the server..i will aslo often open events and fun things to do because people will get bored traning too much.Very Happy

I applied because : i wanted to try what is it like to be a game master.i will aslo wan to develop and make this server a attractive and fun server ! =D

I think being a game master needs basic respect and show some care and concern towards players.we must aslo help players who need help even when doing something busy.Game master aslo must not scold vulgar words.because we are to set a example for the players or new players.

I usually on 8-9 hours everyday.if i was picked i will probaly spend 10-12 hours per day because i wan to find hackers or develop the server.

If he is rude to me i will try to talk nicely to him first before taking other actions like dced him/her or banned him/her for rudeness against game master.

I will straight away banned him/her because if i give him/her chance she will take advantage and hack again Very Happy

I will still continue to play the server because i wan to be loyal to Mac Ms <3!^__^

1)I will send a message or use avatar messanger to a game master to ask the game master to help the person who is stuck in a map.

2)I will first talk to him nicely first if he does not listen i will either tell a gm or i jailed him ..:X

3)I will check on him why he/she get banned, i will den investigate further before i ask the admin to unbanned them.

4)I will screen shot of the hacker that i am following.And i will copy down the IGN of the hacker.i will then go to investigate the donator that is using vac or demi hack.If the donator is hacking i will banned him/she immediatly.

If i have any spelling mistakes or grammer plz correct me! ^___^

eroncxz

Back to top Go down

Meaningless GM Application Empty Re: Meaningless GM Application

Post  BabyAngel on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:52 am

Razz YO ! meaning!! come support you tongue
BabyAngel
BabyAngel

Back to top Go down

Meaningless GM Application Empty LOL

Post  eroncxz on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm

I SO noob u support me ?HEHES! thanks