Kiss Gm application

Go down

Kiss Gm application Empty Kiss Gm application

Post  Kiss on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 am

Name , Age , IGN : Billy .18 .Kiss

Where do you live/Timezone : Philippines / +8

What Job u running for and why should i pick u...?: I`m not asking for high rank Job. I just want help this server and lead to be success.

if u got any past experience or Pics
put them here: Sorry i dont have any. This is my 1st time to applying for gm.

How can I benefit ("can help people", "invite more players", and "hosting events" "etc" does not count) :: In any activity there should be fun or interested. If there is no fun or interested who would like to do with it? so i`m trying to make this server fun and interesting.

Reason i applied : I Love cooperation so i would like to cooperative each other and make this server succed !!

What are the rules to being a GM, and what do I think? : 1. Gm Should listen to users and respect all the time And whatever they say u should be kind to them. 2. GM Should be responsible. If user complain to you something u should report to the owner.

How many hours I am on a day and if i get picked will i put more hours? : i play computer after school 5 pm to 2 am so totally i play 9 hours a day. but sometimes i go with my friends or i go with my family. so i may online but like 3 hours only.

Are u mature if some 1 says ur bad gm and u suck fuck you or some other swear
how ull react? will u treat him same as all? or hate him? or try fix with him?: what i said awhile ago is gm should be respectful. whatever they say u should say right words and be kind.

U See hacker what u do?: Hacker should be banned without warning. if i have power to do that i ban them right away.

will u quit if we dont gm you? : Even u guys did not get me. i will stay and play this ms. and i will complain what is wrong and right for this server.

-----this is where it gets harder-----

Handling a Problem: Please state what you would do in each of the following situations. There is no right or wrong answer. Single-paragraph form, please.

1) A player comes complaining to you about his "character" Whom is stuck in a map (Which has been hacked or Map crashed). You are a intern and cannot unstick him (Unstick at the webpage does not work) How can you help this player? - tell him to be relax and pls wait for it. and tell them kindly that " i cant do something for you i`m so sory. pls wait for the owner to fix ur character. i will report to the owner right now thank you." i will tell them honestly and let them to be relax.

2) A annoying player is constantly spamming @p2p commands to you, and you are unable to mute him. The spam gets extremely overwhelming and you constantly disconnect. (This player is obviously asking for a ban and you are unable to) What do you do? - I will warn him. If he keep on doing it i will ban him. if i have the power. unless i warned him. i have right to ban him.

3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has five super rebirths and was falsely ban. What do you do? In that case We should forgive him and give them warning.

4) You are currently in hide following a suspected hacker. Suddenly a donator enters the map and starts using a VAC or Demi hack. The suspected hacker cc'd as a result. What do you do?
Even it`s a donator. we should ban them. all hackers are same and he should lose what he got form his mistake.

thanks for view - Kiss

Kiss

Back to top Go down

Kiss Gm application Empty Re: Kiss Gm application

Post  jingki on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 am

Hey bro ^^!!
This is nerdz
this is my bro forum acc , just helping him check and saw ur app !!
GOOD LUCK FOR BOTH OF YOU , AND BABYANGEL TOO !!
jingki
jingki

Back to top Go down

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:42 am

You App Has Been Readed

This is Sophia and i approve this Reply..

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

https://macms.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyAngel on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Very Happy hi kiss,
in the end you still apply it,
i'm happy to see that =D
기름
BabyAngel
BabyAngel