Euphoric GM APPLCATION

Go down

Euphoric GM APPLCATION Empty Euphoric GM APPLCATION

Post  Euphoric on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 am

Name , Age , IGN : My Name is Grace, My Age is 21, My IGN is Currently Euphoric (Can call me Euph)

Where do you live/Timezone : i live in Singapore (8+)

What Job u running for and why should i pick u...?: i am running for a in-game gm and u should pick me because i have experience being an intern but nw i wan to be a gm and i would put in my 100% effort to the server, i would always take actions to a hacker,never lie,take responsibility,i will be loyal,i will be respectful, i will not give up no matter wad.

if u got any past experience or Pics
put them here: Sorry. No

How can I benefit ("can help people", "invite more players", and "hosting events" "etc" does not count) :: i would answer the question they ask and also i maybe can help out some coding??? and also chat with them slack with them. Fix Bugs and teach them how to play and answer question in forum and sometimes they will get confused on some npc like Max Stat item if there is in the server they would wonder what thing would they need.

Reason i applied : i wan to help out everyone in the server and help everyone to have a better gaming and helping to fix bugs,sometime coding,answering questions,hosting event and much many more

What are the rules to being a GM, and what do I think: We should put in 100% effort, Never anyhow give other thing, Make events regularly, Avoid using Vulgar, Friendly to Everyone, Take action to a Hacker,Answer Question to Everyone,Be Active Always,Never insult Pupil,Sometime Chat with the Maplers,Never Lie,Never Hack,Never give up

How many hours I am on a day and if i get picked will i put more hours? i will be on about 5~8hours per day and if i were picked i would put more hours as i know being a gm has alot of jobs so about 6~9 hours

Are u mature if some 1 says ur bad gm and u suck fuck you or some other swear
how ull react? will u treat him same as all? or hate him? or try fix with him?: i will ask him why he comment about me like this. and call him to watch his words. i will listen to his comments and learn the right thing and be better.

U See hacker what u do?: i would firstly take down his IGN and screenshot after that i would see his hacking movement and ban him. if i am in the wrong i would un-ban him and apologize

will u quit if we dont gm you?: No. i will still put in effort and help

-----this is where it gets harder-----

Handling a Problem: Please state what you would do in each of the following situations. There is no right or wrong answer. Single-paragraph form, please.

1) A player comes complaining to you about his "character" Whom is stuck in a map (Which has been hacked or Map crashed). You are a intern and cannot unstick him (Unstick at the webpage does not work) How can you help this player?: i will call him to Calm down and inform any GM in this server to help him quickly as possible or i would ask MSN from the owners and inform them if they are online.

2) A annoying player is constantly spamming @p2p commands to you, and you are unable to mute him. The spam gets extremely overwhelming and you constantly disconnect. (This player is obviously asking for a ban and you are unable to) What do you do?:i would jail him. and he would be there only one spamming and when a gm come on i would ask the gm to ban him if he still spamming in the jail.

3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has five super rebirths and was falsely ban. What do you do?: i would faster apologize to him and inform a GM or ADMIN who is able to unban him, unban him. And promise never to do such mistake again

4) You are currently in hide following a suspected hacker. Suddenly a donator enters the map and starts using a VAC or Demi hack. The suspected hacker cc'd as a result. What do you do?:
i would take the suspected hacker ign at first and track his ign. And cc with him/her and take down screenshot and ban him straight away

Thank You For reading my GM application Have a nice day!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Euphoric on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : For a Better GM app.)
Euphoric
Euphoric

Back to top Go down

Euphoric GM APPLCATION Empty None

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:24 am

Marked in red fix.. plz and if its in blue u must read..
How can I benefit ("can help people", "invite more players", and "hosting events" "etc" does not count) :: i would answer the question they asked. and i would recommend my friend to this server and they would recommend to the other too. and i would hot events such as: Fashion Event,True Or False Event,Hunting Event,JQ Event

Reason i applied : i wan to help out newbies in the server and help everyone to have a better gaming

New Members not newbs

What are the rules to being a GM, and what do I think: Not engouth type more plz

3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has five super rebirths and was falsely ban. What do you do?: i would faster un-ban him and apologize to him. (WRONG if me and ray pick u ull be lvl 3gm lvl 3 cant un bann new answer

Accept this good work keep on~!

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

https://macms.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Euphoric GM APPLCATION Empty Re: Euphoric GM APPLCATION

Post  Euphoric on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 am

Sophia wrote:Marked in red fix.. plz and if its in blue u must read..
How can I benefit ("can help people", "invite more players", and "hosting events" "etc" does not count) :: i would answer the question they asked. and i would recommend my friend to this server and they would recommend to the other too. and i would hot events such as: Fashion Event,True Or False Event,Hunting Event,JQ Event

Reason i applied : i wan to help out newbies in the server and help everyone to have a better gaming

New Members not newbs

What are the rules to being a GM, and what do I think: Not engouth type more plz

3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has five super rebirths and was falsely ban. What do you do?: i would faster un-ban him and apologize to him. (WRONG if me and ray pick u ull be lvl 3gm lvl 3 cant un bann new answer

Accept this good work keep on~!

i have currently Edited.
Do read it again
Thanks for Reading.
Euphoric.
Euphoric
Euphoric

Back to top Go down

Euphoric GM APPLCATION Empty GJ

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 am

Good i like ty for fixing good day and good luck u should ocmment on others gm app u know supportive? +D

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

https://macms.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphoric on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:18 am

i have edit the gm app once again for a better app!!!
Euphoric
Euphoric

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyAngel on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Very Happy Hi eup come support you too ^^
BabyAngel
BabyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:21 am

Scsadnasdnjks ^-*