Gousii GM Application

Go down

Gousii GM Application Empty Gousii GM Application

Post  jingki on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 am

Name , Age , IGN :Tan Joo Hart , 16 , Gousii

Where do you live/Timezone :Singapore

What Job u running for and why should i pick u...?:Game Master , as its a new exp for me. and i would love to tries my best to help everybody in the server

if u got any past experience or Pics
put them here:N/A

How can I benefit ("can help people", "invite more players", and "hosting events" "etc" does not count) ::i would try to persuaded people to have some donation so we could keep the server up.. I would try to spread this server name so more people would know about this server..

Reason i applied :I am very interested in being a good GM

What are the rules to being a GM, and what do I think:Rules are always the same , like no using hack , no duping and stuff.. as i become gm i will come up with more reasonable rule

How many hours I am on a day and if i get picked will i put more hours?:Im usually on for 3-4 hrs a day if i have no school.. if i got pick , i don't think i could stop playing

Are u mature if some 1 says ur bad gm and u suck fuck you or some other swear
how ull react? will u treat him same as all? or hate him? or try fix with him?:i would not scold back , i would ask what i did wrong so i could change for the better for both of us

U See hacker what u do?:Ban the person , ask i think if someone use hack and was given a warning . they will still use hack but slightly more careful

will u quit if we dont gm you?: nope , i would try it out.

1) A player comes complaining to you about his "character" Whom is stuck in a map (Which has been hacked or Map crashed). You are a intern and cannot unstick him (Unstick at the webpage does not work) How can you help this player?

i proberly would try to fix the stuck for the char , if i couldn't do it. i would try to find help from another gm

2) A annoying player is constantly spamming @p2p commands to you, and you are unable to mute him. The spam gets extremely overwhelming and you constantly disconnect. (This player is obviously asking for a ban and you are unable to) What do you do?

I would jail him or Disconnect him so that he wouldn't be annoying me or any other Game masters

3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has five super rebirths and was falsely ban. What do you do?

If he was ban for using hack , i would not do anythign and let him be ban .. but if he just ks or vulgarities in game , i would give him a warnin and unban him

4) You are currently in hide following a suspected hacker. Suddenly a donator enters the map and starts using a VAC or Demi hack. The suspected hacker cc'd as a result. What do you do?

i would properly remember the hackers name as i was following him and then i could track him when he was on and ban him when he hack again , and the donator i would ban him as well even if he had donated

Last edited by jingki on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
jingki
jingki

Back to top Go down

Gousii GM Application Empty Re: Gousii GM Application

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:33 am

Blue=u must Read..... before answer real well...
Red=Wrong
3 Green dots mean type more here i go =)

How can I benefit ("can help people", "invite more players", and "hosting events" "etc" does not count) ::I would help ppl from the server like how i help others in other server.. I would ask my friend to play macms, they would most likely play because we couldn't find a stable server

ty for calling ppl and u will get 1% for each guy u call.. but i typed help ppl,invite player and host events DOES NOT COUNT think of new..

2) A annoying player is constantly spamming @p2p commands to you, and you are unable to mute him. The spam gets extremely overwhelming and you constantly disconnect. (This player is obviously asking for a ban and you are unable to) What do you do?

I would jail him or DC him so that he wouldn't be annoying

3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has five super rebirths and was falsely ban. What do you do?

4) You are currently in hide following a suspected hacker. Suddenly a donator enters the map and starts using a VAC or Demi hack. The suspected hacker cc'd as a result. What do you do?

in this case there are 2 hackers 1 u follow and 2nd witch pops up

Plz Fix Ty good day Sophia N Ray...

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

https://macms.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Gousii GM Application Empty I will ready but no comments

Post  jingki on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 am

Ok for you all to know sophie is the fourm leader and owner what ever she says goes and i trust her with every thing if she says no she dose not like your App or it needs work she is trying to help you i will not be rateing your gm apps so please dont ask me for enny of my imput because im soft with gradeing enny thing to tell you the truth im not good with apps my self .

Have a great day Sophie & Ray clown
jingki
jingki

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyAngel on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 pm

jingki wrote:Ok for you all to know sophie is the fourm leader and owner what ever she says goes and i trust her with every thing if she says no she dose not like your App or it needs work she is trying to help you i will not be rateing your gm apps so please dont ask me for enny of my imput because im soft with gradeing enny thing to tell you the truth im not good with apps my self .

Have a great day Sophie & Ray clown

Razz agree,
Yo nerd brother ^.^
BabyAngel
BabyAngel

Back to top Go down

Gousii GM Application Empty YOZ

Post  jingki on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:29 pm

YOYO =D
jingki
jingki

Back to top Go down

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Ur Msg Has Been Read..im Sophia And i Approve this message..

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 am

Gousii Congratz u BabyDevil and BabyAngel has been picked to be my 3 first interns ill teach u 3 how to be good gm ull be lvl 2 gms witch is called an intern ull have barly 6commands and u wont be able to make an event but u will help do my and in the end ill pick 1 of u to be gmed good luck...

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jingki on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 am

THANKS! I will do my best ! :}
jingki
jingki

Back to top Go down

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 am

i must warn u id u dont no succsed ur acc or char will be deleted cuz u might have got rare nx,money,item,skills but i dought cuz ur lvl 2 lvl 2 dont hasve !gmshop,!item!drop! and more good

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyAngel on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:17 am

Razz gratz jingki ^^
BabyAngel
BabyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  jingki on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:18 am

okay
jingki
jingki

Back to top Go down

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:33 am

did u accept me on msn? did i add? if not gimme ur msn we need to stay in touch

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jingki on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:05 am

I accepted it alr thx ^^
But gotta tell you weekdays,
My timing of 2030-0000 i may not be able to play.
Thanks for noting Smile
jingki
jingki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down