MacMS Fresh Start is a good start
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

4 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  babydevil Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:39 am

Name , Age , IGN :Dio , 18 , BabyDevil

Where do you live/Timezone : (GMT +08:00) Singapore / (GMT +09:00) Tokyo

What Job u running for and why should i pick u...?:
Hmm? This place is for GM Apps... So running for GM I guess.. No reason to pick, you decide Razz

if u got any past experience or Pics
put them here:
None.

How can I benefit ("can help people", "invite more players", and "hosting events" "etc" does not count) ::
Uhh. Lookout and ban hackers. Test server for bugs/exploits. And doing it for free Razz.

Reason i applied :
Because BabyAngel(pervert) forced me to and said she will be happy if I was a GM, and since I have spare time.

What are the rules to being a GM, and what do I think :
Impartiality, Prudence, Vigilance, Dedication, Incorruptibility, Responsibility are necessary qualities a GM should have. With these, there isn't a need for rules.

How many hours I am on a day and if i get picked will i put more hours?
0-12 hours a day. Same hours if i get picked. Depending on my schedule.

Are u mature if some 1 says ur bad gm and u suck fuck you or some other swear
how ull react? will u treat him same as all? or hate him? or try fix with him?:

Question the player for offences/faults(if any) that have been committed by me which led him to swear/insult me. If I'm wrong, apologize to player and correct my mistakes. If player is just randomly swearing, give a warning. /ban if problem persists.

U See hacker what u do?:
Hide , Take SS evidence , /ban

will u quit if we dont gm you? :
Nah, will stay for "someone".

-----this is where it gets harder-----

Handling a Problem: Please state what you would do in each of the following situations. There is no right or wrong answer. Single-paragraph form, please.

1) A player comes complaining to you about his "character" Whom is stuck in a map (Which has been hacked or Map crashed). You are a intern and cannot unstick him (Unstick at the webpage does not work) How can you help this player?

Unable to help. Explain to the player that I am not able resolve his/him problem due to insufficient privileges as an intern and that the problem has been forwarded to the higher-ups who are able to help him/her.

2) A annoying player is constantly spamming @p2p commands to you, and you are unable to mute him. The spam gets extremely overwhelming and you constantly disconnect. (This player is obviously asking for a ban and you are unable to) What do you do?

Ask for his/her problem. If he/she does not reply and continues spamming @p2p commands, give a warning. If he/she still persists in spamming, Jail/temp ban him/her.

3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has five super rebirths and was falsely ban. What do you do?

Check the reason of ban. Ask the player to be patient and listen. Explain to player that auto-ban system is not perfect and that the matter has already been forwarded to the Admins and will be resolved when they are free.

4) You are currently in hide following a suspected hacker. Suddenly a donator(correction should be donor) enters the map and starts using a VAC or Demi hack. The suspected hacker cc'd as a result. What do you do?

As the "suspected hacker" has not done anything yet, take screenshots of the donor using hacks as evidence first. Once there is enough evidence, proceed to follow the suspected hacker to see if he/she is really hacking. If suspect is hacking ,ban both of donor and suspect together when there is sufficient evidence. If not hacking, just ban the donor. Or consult admin as donors are good sources of income Razz.

I believe that interest alone is not enough to be a GM, but capabilities of the person is required.

End of my lousy application :X.

Let me know if there are anyways I can improve Razz.

And Happy 16th B'day in advance Sophia Razz

Last edited by babydevil on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more :P)

babydevil

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty DIO<3

Post  BabyAngel Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:48 am

ありがとう
君がいてくれて本当よかったよ
どんな時だっていつも
笑っていられる
Razz

1st people >.<
support you DIO
Embarassed

P.S: Don't misunderstand if he being pick by GMs I will ask him do some unfair things to me or other players ya =D thanks<3
BabyAngel
BabyAngel

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:57 am

2nd i readed up app Good luck

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

https://macms.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:48 am

Dio Congratz u Babyangel and Gousii has been picked to be my 3 first interns ill teach u 3 how to be good gm ull be lvl 2 gms witch is called an intern ull have barly 6commands and u wont be able to make an event but u will help do my and in the end ill pick 1 of u to be gmed good luck...

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyAngel Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:18 am

Razz gratz dio ^^
BabyAngel
BabyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  [Co-Owner]Sophia Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 am

ya.. gz but if u dont get picked to be the gm between 1 of ur char will be deleted cuz u chould have taken soem thing so gl

[Co-Owner]Sophia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphoric Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:47 pm

see, sophia i told u i never become a gm plus ray had left us i think. bb
Euphoric
Euphoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content